Are you tired of working for the private sector and looking forward to begin your career in government-based organizations? If yes, then you can apply for the PPSC Jobs forum. This agency is offering a platform for various upcoming jobs on the behalf of many government organizations to hire pharmacists, lecturers, doctors, educators, nurses, teachers, etc. Candidates from Gujranwala, Bahawalpur, Lahore, Faisalabad, Multan, Sialkot, Rawalpindi, and all across Punjab are welcome to apply for various new vacancies which can be avail by following the further guidelines mentioned below.
Go to Job Section ??
Details of PPSC Jobs
|Organization Name:||Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)|
|Category:||Public Service Commission Jobs|
|Location:||Lahore & Across Punjab|
|Last Updated:||November 29th, 2023|
About Punjab Public Service Commission
The Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) is known as a hiring agency of the Panjab government which aims to establish a professional and fair environment by hiring the candidates for the civil departments from their respectable forum. PPSC was formed in the year 1978 and is known as Pakistan’s oldest public service commission. The main objective of this agency is to promote merit in the province by hiring candidates without any fear of political interference or without any influence of anyone to uphold the policies and guidelines of eligibility and merit criteria. This organization aims to develop equal opportunities for all the candidates and for this purpose they conduct tests and interviews on the behalf of all civil government departments.
Available Job Positions (Update)
- Head Clerk
- Information Technology
- Service Center Officials
- Assistant Director
- Office Coordinator
- Additional Solicitor
Salary and Benefits
PPSC looks forward to hire candidates based on merit only and for this purpose they take care of their employees in a meaningful way for the growth and learning of individuals. This is the reason this agency offers a good salary package and so many benefits for employees to avail themselves in all the respected government departments. A few of those benefits are listed below.
- Health and Accidental Insurance
- Medical Care
- Training Programs
- Scholarship for Students
- Housing Allowance
- Transportation Facility
- Unpaid Leaves
How to Apply for PPSC Jobs?
If you’ve read the above-mentioned information of the PPSC Jobs Forum and now interested in getting yourself registered, then you’re advised to hit the “Apply Here’’ button below and follow these simple steps for online registration in your desired field.
- Open up the official PPSC webpage www.ppsc.gop.pk and select the post of your choice.
- Read the application form very carefully.
- Fill the form with your personal data, i.e. CNIC, Qualification, and Domicile, etc.
- Pay the fees challan in the National Bank of Pakistan and fill the challan information in your application form.
- Attach all the documents, experience letter as well as attested photocopies.
- Once submitted, a printout of the application form will be generated which will be required in the written assessment test.
- Candidates who will pass the test will get a confirmation call for the interview proceedings.